- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup of brown flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Put bananas into a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork or a potato masher.
- Melt the butter and then mix it into the mashed bananas
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over top and stir in.
- Add both types of flour and mix well.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour everything into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
Next time I'm going to try making this with gluten-free all purpose flour. I'll let you know how that turns out. If you have any ideas for variations let us know. Leave a comment!